Differential from a Dodge Brothers Fast 4. I would be very interested to learn if there are any available.
I am from Perth but prepared to have items shipped from anywhere in Australia.
Contact Ray Smith via email: [email protected]
(31 October 2022)
13 October 2022
Two Dodge Buckboards for sale – 1924 and 1928 models (as pictured below). To be sold as one package.
1924 Buckboard – now running and drivable with recently overhauled electrical system for front and rear lights, also installed.
Missing the fabric hood with some repairs required to hood bows. New seating and interior side panels required.
All other components required to finish the project provided in the sale with new tyres and most of the chrome work.
1928 Buckboard – restoration stalled however with new timber work and some metalwork completed.
Chassis and wheels primed and reassemble. Five new Firestone tyres and most other components to complete this Buckboard project included in the package sale.
Many spares included – Please call for details.
Original Dodge Bros Information and Maintenance Handbooks provided.
To best understand this package an inspection is recommended.
A very rare and affordable opportunity to purchase part of our glorious early motoring heritage.
$22,500.00 no GST.
Daryl Chibnal – mobile: 0409 235 973
25 April 2022
Very good Dodge starter generator. It also includes assorted parts as listed hereunder:
- a very good armature and brush gear
- 6 spare sleeves to go over the brush end,
- numerous spare brush holders and
- an assortment of the special studs to secure the ends of the unit to the main body.
$200 for everything.
8 March 2022
The following is a list of books available to purchase, contact the seller for prices:
- Book of information Dodge Brothers Motor Vehicles, Thirteenth Edition, February 1, 1920.
- Electrical Equipment, manufactured for Dodge Brothers by the North East Electric Co. Rochester N.Y. USA Instruction Bulletin 53 Dodge Brothers. July 1921.
- Parts List manual Dodge Brothers Motor Vehicles Detroit. Unable to locate print date, but is old as it contains information relating to Wood Wheels etc.
- Instructions Book and Parts List of SIMMS HIGH TENSION MAGNETOS, Number 26. East Orange, New Jersey. Print date unknown, but old.
All of these items are in very good condition for their age.
3 March 2022
For sale: 1924 Dodge Parts (click on images)
- Motor complete with magneto and dynastart
- Spare dynastart in good condition
- 2 windscreens complete with glass and frames
- Headlights – 4 complete with lenses, 2 without lenses inc reflectors
- Instrument panel complete/wood rim steering wheel
- Front and rear mudguards – fair
- Cowl – needs repair along bottom
- 4 x Aluminium pistons (new) – require cleaning (no rings included)
- Front & rear doors, timber frame only good for patterns
- 2 x front doors, good skins & frames – 1923?
- 2 x front & rear doors, skins in good condition – 1924
- 1 x front door, good condition. Passenger side complete – 1924
- 1 x bonnet top, good condition – needs middle hinge, no sides
- 2 x radiator shells, one maybe 1920 (?) – one maybe 1924
- 1 x chassis frame, front axle & diff – all 4 wheels
- Chassis appears to be previously restored. Wheel rims in excellent cond. need re spoke
- 5 x full boxes of miscellaneous parts, (nuts & bolts, timing chain, speedometer, ignition switches, hub caps, amperes gauges, fuel gauges (need work)
- 1 x fuel tanks (round) – VERY good condition
- Full set of front & rear wing scuttle. Woodwork for rear seat.
- Lots of woodwork for body, rear bows.
This is virtually a complete car that was purchased by me to prevent further deterioration. I am a restorer of Austins, Hillmans, and Humbers.
Asking $2,500 (or nearest offer)
Located in Bullsbrook WA – Chris Johnson – 0424 273 001
E-mail: [email protected]
- Dodge bonnet to suit DA Dodge TJ Richards Body, excellent condition ready to paint and go straight on a car. Has been taken back to bare metal and resprayed in acrylic. Price $100 or make an offer. Contact David Boyd. Phone 03 5728 3204 Mobile 0421 064 689
- Tub for a 1926 tourer made by Holden Body Works. It came off a 1929 Standard Siz bu will suit a Victory Six or a Fast Four. This is as close to a new tub as you will find, it has been sandblasted and undercoated. There is no rust. It comes complete with excellent timber, rear doors and fittings. Price $1500 Please call Ian Creelman 0420 976 992
- Radiator Caps – re-manufactured Bakelite with brass inserts. Several available but without the DB Logo. $95. Contact Pam and Deane Hill on [email protected] PH 0418 569 474.
- 1928 parts – cowl, set of four doors, headlight bar, one headlight shell (no fittings), rear spare wheel mount for wooden wheel rim, hub caps, flywheel + throw-out bearing assembly, fuel tank. Contact Scott 0419 680 784 of [email protected]
- Stewart carburetor + air filter. Contact Scott on 0419 680 784 or [email protected]