Welcome to the official website of the Dodge Brothers Club of Australasia (Inc)
The Dodge Brothers Club of Australasia (Inc) was founded in February 2007 in Victoria, Australia. It has since grown to have a membership of over 200 with representatives in each state. The aim of the club is to encourage the restoration, preservation, and use of all Dodge and Graham Brothers vehicles built from 1914 to 1938. A national rally is held each year in a different state as well as local state based rallies and get togethers in-between.
Announcing the Tanunda SA
DBCA National Rally
5-11 November 2023
Head to our events page for more details.
Become a member
- Membership to the Club is open to ALL persons with a Dodge or Graham Brothers interest.
- Owning a vehicle is not a prerequisite of membership.
- We make available to all members a Register of Members and their vehicles.
- A newsletter is produced four times a year
- Our aim to help members to source information and parts, to assist members in the preservation and restoration of their vehicles.
- If you are interested in joining, visit the Membership page from the menu or by clicking here.