There are many different car clubs on the web …… in fact to many to list and it is as long as a piece of string, so I wont try to. The links listed below do have other to all sorts of car clubs etc, so you can follow radiator emblem of your car to where ever the road leads you.
If you get geographically displaced, (Who’s lost?) on the way, there are interesting side roads to look at, and you might decide to take a different route.
If you break down on the way, there should be lots of help to get you on your way again.
State Historic Vehicle Organisations
- Australian Capital Territory ACT Motor Clubs
- New South Wales Council of Motoring Clubs
- Queensland Queensland Historic Motoring Council
- South Australia Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs of SA
- Victoria Federation of Vintage & Classic Vehicle Clubs
- Victoria Association Of Motoring Clubs (Victoria)
- Western Australia Council of Motoring Clubs
- Antique Automobile club of America
- Antique Autos on Line Seek and Ye Shall find
- Australian Borgward Club (Inc.)
- Australian Buick Car Club
- Australian Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
- Australian Studebaker Club
- Brisbane Vintage Auto Club (Inc.)
- Chrysler Restorers Club Australia.
- Chrysler Restorers Club South Aust.
- Chrysler Restorers Club Victoria
- Dodge Brothers Cars on VVC of Aust More DODGE BROTHERS from the Vintage Vehicle Club of Aust
- Dodge Brothers Car Club USA DODGE BROTHERS (and GRAHAM) cars / trucks from 1914 to 1938
- Feral Sports Car Club – For those “genuine” unrestored original cars ..
- Pre War Car’s Pre War Cars – before 1940 – An Interesting site
- Swopes Cars of Yesteryear Old cars from A to Z plus details of each …
- Veteran Car Club of Western Australia Veteran,Vintage,Military and other marques …
- Vintage Car Club of New Zealand Links to Vintage Car Clubs NewZealand
- Vintage Vehicle Club of Australia 1919 – 1930 Inc Vintage Vehiclein Australia 1919 – 1930 Inc
Restoration and Part Listings
- Antique Tyres Donuts for your vintage wheels.
- Auto Color Library’s Need to find the Original colours of your Car ..??
- Automotive Surplus Online Suppliers of new mechanical parts for Veteran – Vintage – Classic – Modern Cars, Trucks, Tractors
- Bob’s Automobilia Buick parts – with PDF catalogue download
- Carburettor Parts Restoration supplier for lots of different Carburettors from 1897 to 1974
- Castrol Oils Oils ain’t oils
- Classic Car Parts Finder American Classic & Antique Cars & Trucks 1902-1979
- Classic Fasteners Nuts, Bolts, Washers & Screw for theRestorer
- Cled Davies DODGE PARTS. C D’s Dodge 4 partslist [ Current APRIL 2016 ] – Current
- Dodge &Plymouth Parts Need I saymore.
- Felt Sales – Perth WA Felt sheet – seals and strips. (locally made to order)
- Fuel Tanksrepairs Vintage (and other) Fuel Tanks and Radiators
- JP Pistons pistons for old engines (Adelaide,)- Also custom-made.
- Myers Early Dodge Vintage & Tom & Cindy Meyers 1914 to1930 Dodge parts [ USA ]
- National Radiators – NZ Vintage & Veteran Radiator repair/replacement
- Penrite Oils Suppliers of Vintage oils for Vintagecars
- Ray’s Early Dodge Parts [ Swan Hill Victoria ] We can Make it, Weld it, Grind it, Fix it, Fold it or Machine it – All restoration work can be done on 1920 – 1929 Dodge Brothers cars.
- Restoration Supply Co. “Authentic, hard to find restoationsupplies for the vintage vehicles and marine enthusiast”
- Romar Vern Barker’s ALL Dodge Brothers Parts [USA]
- Scott’s Old Auto Rubber Specialising in all rubber products for Automotive Restoration or Repair
- Veteran, Vintage, Classic Lubricants & Electrical Replacement Halogen / Tungsten globes, wiring, indicators, cables [cotton / metal covering], Oils Tyres etc.
- Vintage and Classic Reproductions Parts reproduced for all makes and vintages
- Vintage Wiring Harness Vintage Wiring Harness from 1915 to late 1960’s