- Dodge bonnet to suit DA Dodge TJ Richards Body, excellent condition ready to paint and go straight on a car. Has been taken back to bare metal and resprayed in acrylic. Price $100 or make an offer. Contact David Boyd. Phone 03 5728 3204 Mobile 0421 064 689
- Tub for a 1926 tourer made by Holden Body Works. It came off a 1929 Standard Siz bu will suit a Victory Six or a Fast Four. This is as close to a new tub as you will find, it has been sandblasted and undercoated. There is no rust. It comes complete with excellent timber, rear doors and fittings. Price $1500 Please call Ian Creelman 0420 976 992
- Radiator Caps – re-manufactured Bakelite with brass inserts. Several available but without the DB Logo. $95. Contact Pam and Deane Hill on email@example.com PH 0418 569 474.
- 1929 DA parts – chassis, tourer tub, guards, doors (4 drivers, one front passenger), B-pillars, cowl. Rust in mostpanels. Cowl light brackets, reproduction hubcaps (alloy or aluminium casting). Contact Scott 0419 690 784 of firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1928 Standard Six (?) part – cowl, set of four doors, headlight bar, front guards, one headlight shell (no fittings), rear spare wheel mount for wooden wheel rim, hub caps, flywheel + throw-out bearing assembly, fuel tank. Contact Scott 0419 690 784 of email@example.com
- Stewart carburettor + air filter. Contact Scott 0419 690 784 of firstname.lastname@example.org