- 1926 series Dodge Brothers rolling chassis, driveable. Chassis No: A459-508, Engine No: A 192-711 Build Date : October 1925. The engine has been rebored 40 though oversize, it runs nicely but has not been run in. It runs sweetly with no smoke and comes with magneto, starter generator, carburettor and vacuum tank all in working order. The water pump is fitted with a new shaft. It has a chromed radiator shell, radiator and with McCord radiator, cap and radiator badge. There is a pair of fully restored correct DB headlights, 24 inch wood spoke wheels, not correct but more desiable however the tyres fitted are only suitable for rolling around the garage. There is a budd cowl, a bonnect with correct clamps. There is a dashboard complete with correct speedo, ignition/headlights switch (but no key) and an oil pressure guage. Great base for a project, perhaps a buckboard or a speedster ? Price $5,500 please call Harold Newton on 0408 553 466
- Dodge bonnet to suit DA Dodge TJ Richards Body, excellent condition ready to paint and go straight on a car. Has been taken back to bare metal and resprayed in acrylic. Price $100 or make an offer. Contact David Boyd. Phone 03 5728 3204 Mobile 0421 064 689
- Tub for a 1926 tourer made by Holden Body Works. It came off a 1929 Standard Siz bu will suit a Victory Six or a Fast Four. This is as close to a new tub as you will find, it has been sandblasted and undercoated. There is no rust. It comes complete with excellent timber, rear doors and fittings. Price $1500 Please call Ian Creelman 0420 976 992
- Radiator Caps – re-manufactured Bakelite with brass inserts. Several available but without the DB Logo. $95. Contact Pam and Deane Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org PH 0418 569 474.
- 1929 DA parts – chassis, tourer tub, guards, doors (4 drivers, one front passenger), B-pillars, cowl. Rust in mostpanels. Cowl light brackets, reproduction hubcaps (alloy or aluminium casting). Contact Scott 0419 690 784 of email@example.com
- 1928 Standard Six (?) part – cowl, set of four doors, headlight bar, front guards, one headlight shell (no fittings), rear spare wheel mount for wooden wheel rim, hub caps, flywheel + throw-out bearing assembly, fuel tank. Contact Scott 0419 690 784 of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stewart carburettor + air filter. Contact Scott 0419 690 784 of email@example.com